Here are some basic Microsoft guides I've found that may come in handy while setting up your team, deciding on what files to put where and who can view them, managing your Team settings and experimenting with a few extra features. Hopefully these links will help get the ideas flowing! As always, feel free to reach out to any member of the IT department for a helping hand.
1. How to create and manage team channels & tabs: click here to open the guide.
2. How to setup, share and organise class files: click here to open the guide
3. How to manage who can access the class files: click here to open the guide
4. How to manage your class team settings: click here to view the guide
5. How to add/remove members from your class team: click here for the guide
6.How to use the Assignments function (not compulsory- just if you're interested!): click here to view the guide